Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Days

This is such a special time of the year, being able to spend time with family... Between the hubby and I we have been able to enjoy 5 celebrations so far with one more that will happen over the New Year. Since most of my gifts have been handed out, I thought it would be alright to show one of them, otherwise known as: the gift I managed to remember to photograph.
These are fingerless mitts made for my SIL using ArtYarns Supermerino yarn. Non-photographed gifts include some placemats/coasters for my Brother and his wife, zippered pouches, a doll for little miss (which I will get a photograph of), a couple hats, and a few other things.
Yesterday was Christmas Day and the family and I headed to my in-law's lake house. As the day was starting to dwindle we took little man out for a little fun in the snow. It didn't take him long to find the mud. Naturally, a snowman had to be constructed. Look at that concentration!I'm not really sure what they were going for here exactly, but they had a fun time making him!

Anyone who knows my hubby's family can attest to their competitive streak and since Baseball is a way of life for them, snowball fights happen quite often during the winter months. Little man is now deemed "old enough" for proper snowball construction.

I guess he prefers tasting the snow over flinging it.I give you Remains of the Day...


Oh, and little miss says hi! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry christmas from a friend far away
Maritte and i saying hello and thanks for the gifts, mine wife liked the elf socks............

hopefully till next time

love from Jerry and maritte and family