Saturday, October 20, 2007

Minions + Leaves = Good Times

Central Iowa was finally blessed with a warm sunny day yesterday and I had to work. All was well though, one of my patients was a quilter so we had a lovely time chatting it up during my free moments. My shift ended and I hurried home because I knew that the family and I had a date with a leaf pile. The minions' very 1st leaf pile ever actually. The pile.
The leap.
Success!
Heaven.
Little miss was more interested in helping her daddy rake the leaves into the pile than hurling herself into it.
"If baby has a shovel I get one too!"
They were quite the helpers! Here are some images of the afternoon.

Little miss did get some leaf pile time.
It was rather short-lived though. That was pretty much the extent of it. I'm guessing she will plow into it like her big brother next year though :)

I'll have some knitting content next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Such little cuties. Can't wait to see them in Dec. Sorry I missed Nick's call today, I'll call tomorrow night.