Wednesday, October 04, 2006

About those minions

Just when I thought I wouldn't have a new photo to present to you today... Little man decided to have a little fun with the Balmex before bed tonight. Rather reminiscent of that one movie isn't it?

We had our first library storytime today. I think it went well. Little man sat among his group of ladies, then decided that he wanted to check things out a bit while the woman was reading the stories... He made a friend with another boy who was around 18 months and the two of them were chasing each other around the room. Little man even checked out his first library book. Big day. Nothing really new with little miss. Tomorrow is little man's hearing test. I don't really think that there is anything wrong with his hearing, but you never know. I should have an update for you tomorrow afternoon sometime.

In the meantime I am still working out the sidebar kinks. It is probably something really easy too. I hate that. I am trying to decide if I want to start a pair of socks for myself or if I will use the PGR method of short row heels and make mom the guinea pig. I think she's game, I may go that route. Or I may get a little crazy and see just how many projects I can get going at the same time! I could set a new record...

No comments: