Saturday, June 07, 2014

Comes to a Close

Little miss' Spring 2014 Soccer Season has come to a close. 

DSC_0167 (2)

With the exception of the head coach's daughter, the entire team will be moving up to U10 this Fall.  I watched a U10 game this past week and the girls will be in for an awakening!  Little miss and I will continue to practice throughout the Summer and perhaps I can figure out a way to get her to run and play as hard as she does in practice during her games.  The weather was overcast and the pictures today are a bit blurry but here are some shots of her last U8 game.  Little man has 2 games this week and then tournaments so I'll have more pictures of him soon :)

DSC_0029 (2) DSC_0041 (2) DSC_0085 (2) DSC_0146 (3)
 
Sometime during the past few weeks, little miss has adopted this habit of biting her shirts. Every time I tell her to knock it off she replies with "I don't put my shirt in my mouth!".
 
DSC_0144 (2)

Uh huh... Sure you don't....

DSC_0136 (2)
 
Great job, little miss!  We're proud of you :D

No comments: