Sunday, December 05, 2010

Just Poppin' In to Say Hi. Hi!

My name is Erica and I currently have too many WiP's right now to count. Think double digits. I don't want to take an actual count because I am still deluding myself into thinking it's manageable:)

In the meantime, here are the minions sporting their new Chef Hat/Apron sets I sewed up for little man's Birthday. I couldn't give little man one and leave out little miss...


december 2010 010
december 2010 022

Note - little man is also holding a trio of softies I sewed/stuffed for his Birthday. He asked for them. They are actually from a knitting book of mine but I cut some corners (he said I could), cut out a "pattern" and sewed them instead. I think they look rather, uh, interesting, but he seems to like them so who am I to judge???

3 comments:

Mason & Karen said...

Cute little chefs!

Rani said...

slow and steady - slow and steady - you'll get them all done - or like me, just keep adding more projects so the fo pile is never ending.

CUTEY PIE KIDDOS.

essjay said...

The chef hats and aprons are fantastic!