Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Look what I got!!!

Don't have much time, but I wanted to give you a little taste of Samhain. Thank you Jo!!!!!!!! Now that I have this in my hot little hands, I may be rethinking my original plans for it, must decide quickly so I can start working with it. I am working on finishing the other mini sock and finishing the 3rd block for little miss so I can start wiping off some of these WIP's. The minions are doing just fine and I still haven't heard from the LYS mentioned in the previous post -- although, through talking with some local fiber enthusiasts, I have found that I am definitely not alone in my views/experiences with the LYS. Wish I would have heard about that before I sent the hubby into the lions den...

2 comments:

Laural said...

That yarn is amazing! I love your candy corn sock for your daughter too.

Laural said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.